Why you should hit your distance
There are lots of benefits to getting on yer’ bike and going for a cycle. Here’s our top 5:
- <span style="color: #1391C9;">Wellbeing boost</span> - What better way to unwind and get outdoors than going on a cycle? Cycling regularly can also help you tone and strengthen your muscles.
- <span style="color: #1391C9;">There are so many other health benefits</span> - Cycling can also help to reduce stress and lower your blood pressure, and keeping active can even give you an energy boost. Adding more activity to your daily routine can help improve sleep too. It's a win-win, if you ask us.
- <span style="color: #1391C9;">Discover new places</span> - You see so much more when you cycle, compared to when you drive past places in a car. You might discover some hidden gems in your local area - what are you waiting for?
- <span style="color: #1391C9;">Get the t-shirt...literally!</span> - Anyone who fundraises will get a Prostate Cancer UK branded t-shirt to wear with pride whilst cycling. Once you hit £300 raised we’ll send you a snazzy cycling jersey and if you raise £500 you’ll receive a limited edition blue Prostate Cancer UK jersey.
- <span style="color: #1391C9;">Help us beat prostate cancer</span> - Best of all, the money you raise by taking part in Cycle the Month: Choose Your Challenge will help fund lifesaving research to beat prostate cancer.